Going on a date, spending $50 for a measly four drinks, as well as my time and my energy, then having to carry the conversation, make the first move, etc, just to never see the girl again (or even get a text back a lot of times), feels like a legitimate form of torture. There's no respect or even human decency from these women. They flake, ghost, lie, and lead you on for attention with no care about your feelings whatsoever--it's psychopathic. I've probably spent about $150-200 on dates the past month (probably twice that much if you factor in time & energy) and none of them have lead anywhere. Pathetic, but I've truly been trying to find someone I could actually date for once in my life. The only girl who i saw more than once (three times in this example) was leaving the state within two weeks, I found out was seeing another dude (fair, but a turn off), and apparently had no intention of going past kissing/teasing.

This is why there are so many womanizer's... Because women create them. After this past month and all these failed dates I don't think I'm going to take another girl out on a legit date for a while--I'm just going to invite them over to my place for drinks. Minimal time, money, and energy wasted on my part. And if they're not up for that? NEXT. Thank your fellow women for my new, asshole, attitude. However, if I reeeaaally want to meet someone I'll meet her out, but I'm going to tell her we have to go dutch. I'm a good guy, not a Mr. Nice Guy, but obviously even being a good, decent human being type of guy when it comes to women is useless and pointless. Any sign of decency seems to get you walked all over by women.

/rant