Gentlemen, this isn't necessarily a field report of a specific time, rather a summary of a method that has been working for me on tinder for extremely quick lays. This is also my first time posting after a long time of lurking, so mods, if anything is wrong with the formatting or this belongs somewhere else, please delete or move it.

With that said, I've been doing this on Tinder to get fast and easy lays with minimal investment, which brings me to the title of this post: those magic 4 letters. Love? Absolutely not. What I am talking about is B-D-S-M. Thank you 50 shades for making this exciting and acceptable to women.

At first, I started doing this as a joke, but then I realized it actually works more often than not. The second you mention that word and a woman reads it, any resistance they have to sex goes away if they're receptive to it. I've found that about 95% of the time this works on dating apps. Its a pretty polarizing thing to say, but if they're into it, you can skip the kino and dates and flirting and go straight to picking a day to fuck. For example, the way I usually do it is like this:

I open with "I'm writing a book called girls I'm gonna disappoint the shit out of in whatever year it is. Wanna be a chapter?"

Usually they'll think this self burn is funny, and most of the time ask what the chapter is about. So I say McDonald's and BDSM, and boom, they're instantly intrigued/excited/aroused. From there I make the conversation more and more sexual, talking about using restraints and whips and such, and within like 4 or 5 messages, I have their number and set a day to meet and bang.

Now here's the cool part about this: we know girls love rough sex, this is just taking it a step further. Even if its light stuff like handcuffs and a whip, a girl will usually be about it. Its easy to get toys like that as well. Amazon has cheap ones for about $15 bucks that have all you need. I've found when this works its among the hottest and most passionate sex I've ever had.

Now I'm not guaranteeing this is a 100% effective method, but I've had more success with it than failure, and you don't have to spend any money (except for a hotel room, if that's your thing), and I've gotten 5 or 6 plates out of it that I'm either still spinning or fell off over the past 4 months. I just wanted to share a method that's been working for me, especially when I don't have much time to go out and play the game due work and the gym.