LEARN TO FIGHT, PUSSY

Man the fuck up. You need to know how to fight. I’m sick of watching a bunch of faggots give each other advice on how to handle male-to-male conflicts like a bunch of soy boys. Make no mistake: you need to know how to fight. Period.

The advice everyone wants to give around here when faced with a conflict is “smirk and walk away.” Well guess what, faggot, that’s not going to carry the day every time. Smirk all you want, sometimes it’s just gonna look like you tucked your dick and shuffled off.

DISCLAIMER for the spergs: No I am not saying you should fight, or puff yourself up against every little slight. Yeah, you’ll look insecure if you do that. What I am saying though, is that throwing fists needs to be an option in your pocket. You can’t really walk away with your head held high if you don’t also know how to fight.

Remember this:

Walking away when you can do serious damage but choose not to shows restraint.

Walking away when you can’t do anything but kick rocks is cowardly self-preservation.

With that in mind, lets continue...

Violence Created Manners

Ever wonder why men are so polite to each other, even when we hate the guy? If you think about it, you already know: because being on the wrong end of a beat down could put you in the hospital. Even tough ol’ motherfuckers like myself know that against a smaller but determined opponent I could get fucked up real good even if I win, and there’s always a chance he’ll land a good blindside and drop me. No thanks! I’ll mind my own business and you mind yours.

Women don’t have violence. They use gossip and relational aggression to damage a girl’s social status. They gossip, make snide comments, and do other shit men wouldn’t stand for. Women are rude as shit to each other, but fear of a good knuckle sandwich keeps men civilized.

Do your part for the sake of civilization! Learn to throw a good punch.

Being Able to Handle Shit is Alpha

There ain’t nothing that gives you confidence in an uncertain situation than knowing you can dissuade another man from attacking you. This lends itself to natural confidence. Is it possible to be a sissy alpha? I don’t know. Google it, tell me what you find.

Being able to handle yourself in a confrontation that might turn violent is alpha and sexy as fuck to girls. We talk a lot about evolutionary impulses around here. Why some guys think that this doesn’t apply to the capacity for violence is beyond me.

Women like the man who can “protect” them. I.E. fight. You ain’t protecting shit with your “smirk and walk away” advice.

Enough! Time to Toughen Up!

Alright, so now what? You need to learn to fight, what are the options? Do I have to get in a fight?

Good news is you don’t! And honestly, I hope you never do. But you do need to know how to throw a punch and be mentally prepared to battle if you must. Once you know how to throw a punch, and feel like you can land a few solid ones to the face if you need to, your resolve to stand up for yourself and not back down will show.

So now what?

Well, since your dad was a beta who never taught you to throw a punch here’s what you can do:

1. Join a combat gym

I routinely advocate for boxing gyms over MMA gyms. The argument is really just gloss though. MMA gyms will teach you to throw (and take) a punch just like a boxing gym will. I won’t get into why I love boxing more because it’s really unimportant. Two guys who know how to fight arguing about the best way to fight isn’t helpful to the transforming-alphas who just need to get in there and do it! Go do some Karate, Krav Maga, or put on your best Russian accent and go learn Sambo (actually one of my favorites. Yes, I know it's practically MMA. Still prefer boxing).

2) Get a friend and practice

This is an underrated way to learn to fight. It builds male camaraderie, and it gives you confidence knowing that you each got each other’s backs. I did plenty of this sort of thing when I was in high school, and it helped. In fact fighting used to be the norm for boys. We only stopped because… you know… its toxic masculinity. Right?

3) Shadow box

Another great way to learn. Practice for just five minutes a day. In a week you’ll start to feel your shoulders “roll” differently. More easily. Swinging starts to feel comfortable. Did I mention men are built to fight?

I’ll go ahead and admit to doing this shirtless in front of a mirror. Sounds spergy, but it ain’t. Try it. You can see your form pretty well and you will naturally be able to sense whether your punches are good ones and you’ll figure out if you have a good stance. If the stance you take looks dangerous, then it’s probably a good one. We are built to sense danger, make yourself look dangerous.

Bonus: evolution of the hand

Ever wonder why men have a longer ring finger? Go ahead, make a fist. Squares it up pretty nicely, huh? The longer your ring finger compared to your index finger, the more testosterone you were exposed to in the womb. Look it up. Now learn to curl those bad boys into impromptu clubs of death and get to practicing.