/u/conflagratorX asks:

I am wondering why there is so much contempt for {tradcon pundit}. The only difference between {tradcon pundit} and TRP is that {tradcon pundit} thinks current civilization can revert back to traditional values while TRP prefer to enjoy the decline. Not everyone is cynical and nihilistic enough to enjoy the decline while almost every men can benefit from other TRP concepts. Why making so much fuss about guy whose core concepts align with TRP?

I've been asked this fair amount... "What the hell do you have against Tradcons, Whisper? Why not stop the decline instead of just learning to prosper within it?"

Since we've already had enough ragebait and shit tests to smoke out the cucks among us, we'll just talk about the answers.

1. Their utopia is not your utopia.

2. They lost the fight, why would you think they'll win the rematch?

3. Tradconism was destroyed by a non-reversible process.

4. They're not offering to save society for you. They're demanding you save it for their kids.

So, to lump it all together, they want you in a fight you can't win, against a foe you can't defeat, for a prize you don't want, in a future you will never live to see.

I'll give them credit for a nice sales pitch, though.

Their utopia is not your utopia.

The reason that tradcon societies are so economically successful in general is that they hitch the wagon of productivity to the strongest horse there is... the male sex drive. Civilization itself was, after all, built by dudes trying to get laid. If men have to be financially successful to get laid, they have to work hard and be productive. That's great for society, and great for women... but for you? Are you really that sure you want the price of pussy raised?

How thirsty would you have to be to consider marrying a woman you hadn't fucked yet? (Especially in a society that expected monogamy of you.)

Remember that Baby Boomer men enthusiastically helped to dismantle the tradcon way of life. If marriage was so great for them, why did they kick over the traces for the vague promise of some hairy free-love snatch?

Which brings us to...

They lost the fight, why would you think they'll win the rematch?

Tradconism pays lip-service respect to men, rather than insulting them, but remember that it, too, is in service to the female imperative. Instead of helping men to overcome and control their protective instinct towards women, it plays to that instinct, and raises men who are slaves to it.

This is why feminism ate tradcon's lunch. Feminism is nothing, after all, but a massive exploitation of the male protective instinct. Chivalry-type polkamans will always be weak to girl-type polkamans.

Especially when their victory condition is unattainable because...

Tradconism was destroyed by a non-reversible process.

Nuff said.

They're not offering to save society for you. They're demanding you save it for their kids.

Anytime someone comes to you with a plan for society, there is always a price to pay. If they don't tell you upfront who will pay, and how much it will cost, then the answers are you, and a whole hell of a lot, respectively.

Are tradcons going to smooth the way for you by abolishing alimony and no-fault divorce, banning abortion or legalizing paternal severance, getting young women to marry at 16 before going to college? Are they going to restore fatherhood as a position of respect and veneration? Are they going to take ANY action to eliminate any of the risks and drawbacks of marriage and raising children?

No, they want YOU to do that work starting the crusade yourself. They want you to dive on the grenade so that the next generation of their kids can reap the benefits created by the survivors.

They can't fix western civilization in time to make a difference in your life. You are going to live the rest of your life in Upside Down Clown World.

What they want is for you to stop trying to make the best of it and start taking a bullet for the same western civilization that abandoned you.

What they promise will happen might sound wonderful to you, if you are thirsty enough to trade your glorious freedom to game sluts for a lifetime of guaranteed starfish sex and nagging... but the tradcon "return to traditional values" is no more a real prospect for improving your existence than the "pie in the sky when die" offered by Christians, or communist's glorious utopia of the proletariat.

That's why I'm not telling you a plan, and not recruiting you for a movement. I do not have a glorious vision of hope to sell you. I am not asking for your trust. If I met you in person, I would eat your lunch and steal your girl. I am telling you that you are on your own. The only person with your best interests at heart is you.

Don't get suckered.