So I arrived at work today and was greeted by my work colleague, who was eager to discuss the details of her weekend, more specifically the fact that she had got laid.

She explains the evening, from the one on one drinks and flowing conversation, escalation to a nearby bar for some dancing and further drinks, to the inevitable turn down back at her place where she proceeded to have the best sex she has ever had in her life.

She then proceeded to say that after ''the best sex she has ever had in her life'', the male in question requested that they stay in bed a while longer, and cuddle. At this point, my colleague confessed that after he said this, she kinda just wanted him to leave.

I contested her point, and said he seemed like a nice guy, has taken you on a lovely evening out on the town, no doubt spoiled you with drinks, and has also given you incredible sex. What's wrong with the man wanting to cuddle? He could have been a complete douchebag and left after he got what he wanted, text already written to another girl for him to repeat the process.

The response: ''Hell, if he did, I'd have just fucked him again, im the top woman here''

Conclusion - Never fall into Beta.