Earlier this year I had a project in metro city and was gonna stay there for a maybe a month or two. But since I was freshly outta oneitis and was seriously broken mentally and emotionally, I just concentrated on work.

But ofcourse a man has needs. I got on all kinds of apps to get laid, after a day or 2 I had some matches and just one I got talking to via txt immediately. Lets call her Danielle was a 21 HB8 I would say, but my skeptical ass was in denial that it cant be possible for 21 yo to hookup with a 36 yo okish looking guy.

Any how we get talking and she says she doesn't live in the same metro and she's in another city 150 miles away. This raised my red flags about scammers and I just said lets have Thursday at a local restaurant in downtown. And I totally forgot about, like why would anyone drive down 150 miles to hookup unless its a scam of some sort.

Thursday came I am in my office around evening as we work late, around 7pm I get a txt "I am here" no shit I call her to make sure. She confirms she's parked at garage 5 and I knew where it was.

Anyhow we have dinner and just go back to my hotel and pretty much get it on instantly. Mind you I am still upguarded and have my gun/knive in nightstand just in case. Also made sure I had enough protection. So this goes on next few weeks and she would drive down like a clock work, along the lines confessed I was the best she ever had blah blah blah. But she can't do a relationship cause she always ends up cheating because she's weak etc.

So after 2 months I finish my project and come back to my home town which is 5 states away. We still txt on and off

Last week I got a call from her that she wants to see me. I just said your welcome to fly here anytime she wants. She told me she's been doing a second job and saving up some money so she could come see me. Also she's not seeing/sleeping with anyone anymore to show me how much she values me in her life (lol)

I am still trying to wrap my head around this thing and how its possible.

She's coming down in 2 week and spend the weekend with me.

The title is what I read as a comment on TRP

Edit 1: Yes she might be crazy, she does have some mental baggage I guess. But again to all fellow TRPers she's just a plate and nothing more. Just a warm hole.

Yes I know she sleeps around with other guys and this was already discussed with her on day one that we are not exclusive and its clear.

I guess I was just the rock she needed, was very obedient and would not say good morning without waking me up blowing me.

:)