Intro

As a guy who enjoys weeding out good LTR’s and pounding away until expiration date, I’ve become pretty solid at keeping a woman enthralled over a long period of time. Just as the path to pick up mastery is a never-ending honing of a craft, so too is keeping an LTR’s eyes for you. I find the latter more rewarding, the improvement is much more measurable IMO. Also, I’m kind of a bitch who likes to pretend we still live in olden times.

A recent night out with my current LTR led me to reflect on a mindset I’ve internalized over the years and has become core to my LTR game: The mindset of boundary pushing. If an LTR is healthy, both parties have boundaries. If it’s monogamous (preferable), one of these is obviously cheating. If she’s a more reserved lass, one of her boundaries may be an aversion to sexual exhibitionism. Depending on her susceptibility to jealousy, all lassies have a certain level of flirtatiousness that they are comfortable with. Etc…

Body

One of my great successes in LTR’s is respecting women but not their boundaries. (Find this statement at top of bluepill sub tomorrow morning)

It’s LTR game in a nutshell. It encapsulates almost all TRP writing about LTR’s. From not becoming a beta bitch, to keeping her hamster running, to keeping your game fresh. All are based on this single concept. Which is pretty synonymous with “don’t be a bitch” but we’re getting a bit too simplistic now. Rewind.. No woman is interested in a man who never tries to cross the line. A man who does it with a boyish grin and says “uh-oh” will drive any woman mad. She wants you to walk the fine line. The closer you can walk it without the referee noticing, the wetter her pussy will remain. It’s a simplistic way of viewing LTR game that can yield amazing LTR’s on autopilot.

That being said, before the spergs do their thing, there is quite a difference between stepping over a boundary and stepping straight out of a relationship. Boundaries are rules, and rules can be bent not broken. That is where your inner artist must shine. If you understand your woman, and have mapped out her boundaries, you will know when, where, and just how hard to push. You'll start to do it without thinking. It will become a natural part of your personality just like she is a natural a slave to hypergamy. You’ll become a little mischievous in a sense, and she’ll love it. Do it without hesitation and do not be scared. You will dumbfound yourself time again as you realize how far a woman’s actual boundaries are from where she wants you to believe they are. Keep your SMV up.

Mini FR

For the example that inspired this post, my girl and I recently met up with a few of her friends at a bar. Over time I’ve come to realize how extremely lax she is about an acceptable level of flirting from me. She enjoys watching me work up other girls in a flirtatious manner just as I enjoy watching other men’s attempts to hit on her. She hot. Anyways, this night, one of her friends was a pretty lit and falling all over me (literally and metaphorically). Was initially unnerved (it really was inappropriate from the get go) but hoes be hoes, so I quickly put the civilized gentleman aside and decided to see just how far I could take it. Long story short, I started getting a bit sexual with her. I eventually said that I could tell she wanted me to bend her over the table in front of the entire bar. She could barely contain herself at this point (Dirtiest shit you can think of communicated calmly and directly in public – Try it, puss). Keep in mind, all of this right in front of her “friend” (Pro-tip: Girls aren’t ever truly friends). It progressed further until I was gripping her hair behind her head. My notice my girl starting to get uncomfortable. Moments later, with my fist still full of her hair, she aggressively shoves as much as my package into her little hand as she could. A bit caught off guard, I can now sense my girlfriend a bit shocked at the sudden breach of girl code (doesn’t exist) and reaching her breaking point (it was quite shocking). I recalibrate and make it clear she went too far by deescalating and creating some distance. My girl is pretty damn upset with her for the rest of the night, but I am smooth sailing. She makes damn sure that my dick is reserved for her hands only once we get home.

Conclusion

Lads, you can get away with so so so much more than you think. Her boundaries are warnings not laws. When you feel that bit of that girlfriend dread creeping up in a situation, that is your opportunity to have some fun.

She wont stop testing your boundaries until the very day you die. Return the favor.