I'm starting to think that these days this subreddit needs more Building Power flaired posts as I'm seeing they're lacking in presence. We see less and less, It would be detailed a field report, but not having so much time to post these days and due to some experiences I have been having this summer as I dive deeper into TRP, I care to explain some points and observetions below into a power building post:

First of all, as said before, many users and EC's have posted about this many times and it's imperative we maintain focus on Frame.

Building frame is a great process, you can't change how others treat you but you can change how you react to them, or at some cases not react at all. Through building your frame from scratch, you become a whole new person and start feeling powerful and able to do things you couldn't before, because you start respecting yourself, creating a whole new value system for you, and demonstrate this power more and more as you flow through the world and progress gaining experiences, meeting new people, working a business etc.

Though this happens, you have to watch for the traps that might lie ahead. When you're building a stronger frame day by day, week by week and so on there might be some time in your life during which for some reason, you might feel weaker, how can I explain this to make it simpler to you.. Well, it depends on context. For this to be clear, I'll use a contextual example of mine.

A few weeks ago I lost a first-degree relative, at first I faced it harshly, and tried to grasp on what I learned here on TRP to keep me going, I had built a life and thanks to this I felt unshook at the time, I had to be strong to support the rest of the family that didn't handle it so well. After some time passed though, I noticed they became more stable while I felt like I was weakening slowly, and this didn't take much time to show. Even though I had built a seemingly strong frame, eventually I started messing up things as intruding thoughts of grief entered my mind, things started falling apart. At days I couldn't eat right, or sleep, go to the gym etc. By the time I had accepted my feelings for what they are and got the grip on how to manage these feelings and got past that, I had already messed up on business, plates, friendships, fitness and and holding frame at times it was necessary altogether. EC's would mock me on askTRP, tell me I have oneitis and various things to which I acted like I was butthurt and a pussy, why is this?

Trust me, Mods and EC's might tell you that you have oneitis, not holding frame, that you are needy and you think you are not doing all these things, but they tell you this not mainly because they care about you having your little oneitis with that girl you were plating like she's one of your booty calls in the beginning, you might not even have oneitis. But because they see and know that you're going towards this way, you're moving towards your ultimate self-destruction and amuse yourself while in it, bothering the sub by bombing it with needless questions and wondering why. THIS is why, you for some reason depending on context fucked up. They are trying to prevent a situation every time they tell you to revisit the sidebar to solve your fucked up oneitis and neediness. Because you thought you had the world in your hands, that this much power you made isn't going to bend sometime and THIS THOUGHT is what headed you down this path. You became vainglorious, lazy and said " It's okay I've made frame I'm strong as fuck, nothing can shake me"

Well big news, You're wrong. Remember that Building frame is a constant process that if stops or you are taking a break, you're moving backwards, wrong direction. It's like your job, you want to get money so you build a business and it goes well at first, are you going to QUIT that job and let go or take a long break? No, because you will start losing income, losing sources etc etc. The same applies to frame, you shouldn't stop building it and fortifying it. One moment you have everything, but next moment you might fuck up and lose it all in a minute. And believe me it's very easy to come down to this. Like it happened to me, I have to restart, rebuild, and get new plates, get my focus on the gym, on my studies, on my work.

Everything here sits and stays well in your mind, if it's put together, like synergy. You have to read the sidebar, build frame, in order to be stronger, gain outcome independency, then follows abundance mentality, at the same time hit the gym, while you eat right, leading you to increase your SMV and so on..

As long as you live you learn new things, or change perceptions about things you knew and TRP is a great tool, the blueprint for what you wanted all this long but unless you start getting your mind's puzzle together and do what the theory says, you won't get anywhere in life. At least in this universe, where you are a man in our century living through the current solipsistic and unstable fucked up blue pill conditioned society.

Go on and read the sidebar, it's made in way that it has to be revisited from time to time and not something you read once and think you got it all in your head, trust me, you'll do fine as long as you do what needs to be done, to change, to cherish. It might take years, but if you truly want it, it will be done. Many of us despite what we think are far from success compared to other, older, more focused Red Pillers who didn't get lazy and give up.

This is all for now. I'm going to revisit the sidebar and continue my work.