So I got into the dormitory elevator with a friend of mine and we were discussing casual everyday bullshit.

We were on the Ground Floor heading to our floors, and the door is about to close when a 7-8 blondie steps in. She had this ice-cold bitch face on. My friend descendd at his floor, and I'm left alone with the girl inside the elevator for another coupla floors.

I look at her and she rolls her eyes then starts looking to her left avoiding eye contact (I know that elevator situations can be awkward, but she kinda took it to the next level with that bitch face).

I gazed down at her for a second or two, and she started feeling uncomfortable, so I just smiled and said, "Hey, how was your day? You're good?" and holly shit.

Her face went from the bitch mode to the happiest person alive. She said lively, "Oh, hey there! It's been a long day at work, and I'm feeling very tired right now. How was yours?"

"Well, look at the bright side. At least you got a summer job eh! We were just discussing finding a job my friend and I. My day was great".

"Hahaha, yeah but still it's tough," she added.

"Well, it's not meant to be easy". and the elevator beeps. It's my floor.

"Alright, have a nice rest and see you around " *raises fist*

At this point she chuckled and awkwardly with her handbag on she brofists me.

I get off the elevator and took a last glance at her: blushing and joyfully smiling.

Now, I'm still in my first stages of swallowing the pill and still feeling a bit anxious while approaching girls. Today, I just experimented with the cold bitch face theory: that girls do it just to push the bad genes away and make the good genes come across. And the take-home message is that if she's giving you the bitch face, it doesn't mean that she's not interested. Especially girls in your social circles. Just casually approach them, say hi, be spontaneous and easygoing, and shit will go your way.

I find breaking the norm in situations like the elevator or in campus with friends, or in class, or even at some coffeeshop while studying, that everyone needs to keep their fucking distance and mind their own business is the best context to actually approach girls.

Another example.

I work at a stylish café downtown a touristic European city and many tourists stop by the adore the minimalist interior.

One of the clients was quietly sitting alone and waiting for her coffee to get ready. This one too had a bitch face. It's like a natural thing they do or something lol.

So her coffee is ready and my colleague brings it to her. No more clients are around and I had a couple of free minutes.

There is something I do as a hobby which is illusion, so I calmly approach her while she's sipping her coffee and fan a pile of deck of cards at her face, "Hey, wanna see a magic trick? Go on, pick a card". And holly shit. Same pattern. She swallows the coffee she had just sipped and says feverously, "YESSSSSS! PLEASE! Should I look at it?"

And from there I asked her where she is from and for how long she's staying.

She spoke about herself a lot, it was more like a fucken date lol, and she emphasized more than once that she's keen on experiencing the city not as a tourist but as a native; she wanted to experience the bullshit fun stuff of the city, not the mainstream touristic shit. I was surprised that she didn't actually visit one of the most famous squares in the city.

And then towards the end she had to leave to carry on her journey.

She gives me a last look and asks me, "What's the craziest thing to do in this city that is not touristic?" and fuck me dead. I went blank.

A friend of mine told me that that was probably ASD + speaking in Womenese. She can't really fuck a guy she just met on her 3-days stay, or else she's a slut, and she can't ask me to hang for a beer. So he told me that the right answer would have been, "Hanging out with a guy you met here? A.k.a me? I know some good corners around here". And I agree.

EDIT: This wasn't the first time that I tried approaching girls at coffeeshops. I did it many times before as a casual client, not a barista before, and chickened many more lol, but contrary to preconceived misconceptions, girls do not really like to keep to themselves and not talk to anyone. If you be little creep weirdo like me and concentrate on what they're actually doing most of the time while pretending that they're studying, you'll find out that they're just boringly scrolling down their Facebook homepage or doing some useless shit to kill time. And that is, gentlemen, the best time to strike.

I found that so many girls literally WISH that you approach them, especially if you have a considerable SMV. But because they're fed contradictions all the time, she can't really approach you because you have to do the chase as a male, and at the same time she pushes you away as a shittest/ASD (call it whatever you want). So the right thing to do here is to cut through her bullshit and actually do it.

Here is another example in which I chickened out.

I was studying at the library and there was a girl who was a fucking 8-9 (she was so fucking hot which actually made me anxious af).

I walk up to the bathroom to answer the call of nature and on my way back, this bitch callously holds eye contact with me.

Yup, I fell for it. That piercing gaze actually made me anxious and eventually made me run away. So being the anxious potato that she got me, I pretended that I didn't see shit and silently sat down and resumed studying.

For the next hour or so, I just kept an eye on her seeing what she was doing, and boys, she didn't study shit. She had 3 Starbucks empty grande matcha tea latte, and all she was just sitting there and just gazing at guys walking up and down the library. From time to time, she'd go out and sit at the entrance with her phone chatting or whatever and that's all she did. I could tell that she was bored to death and had no real talent or value in her life whatsoever and all she wanted to do was to chill out with someone and kill time. But again, being the unexperienced bitch that I am, I just froze up.

So guys. Ignore the bitch face and go for the approach. Seriously, when you get a haunch to approach, don't chicken out like me, but go for it. Have some casual lines like "hey how you doing" or "hey can u borrow me a pen" or something and do it.