Backstory, """Recovering""" incel wanting to "ascend". In terms of looks I am utterly average: 19M, 5'11", skinny'ish BMI of 20, 6/10'ish face based on photofeeler (although I cannot take pics for shit, so it could be a bit more) got told I have a "nice face" by a few girls. Disowned by incels by being "too attractive" even though I got absolutely no attention from girls in the past 2+ years and still am a dateless, "friendless" KV.

Anyway, the "book of pook" is written by a guy who is tall, and has been approached by females even before starting to "self-improve" which is the complete opposite to me as I have never been approached by a female. The book itself also assumes that I have had success with women in the past, be it in the form of getting a girlfriend. I am utterly undesirable in the eyes of women whereas "pook" did say that he had some women approach him, meaning that he was desirable.

I don't even think this whole book applies to people like me, rather, relatively normal people that have had some degree of success with women but wanted to fuck hotter ones.