I recently ended a 3 year LTR. I'm billy beta, the helpless romantic type. I met a girl with a kid from another guy. I knocked her up and proceeded to try and live the family life. 2 years in, I asked her to marry me.

In October of 2017, I discovered she was sending nudes to several other men. She was talking about leaving me for these men, trying to branch swing to one. I ended the relationship immediately. But I was still caught in the mindset that it was just a mistake.

So over the next month we continued to fuck, but I had moved out and was still paying the bills for her. We talked about fixing it, and how it was all a big mistake... I was just about to move back home when this happened.

I came home after having her oldest and my son stay over. I dropped my kid off at the sitter and went back to "our" home to put him on the bus. I get there and there is a car in the driveway I dont recognize. I already know. I put my son on the bus and go inside to find her in my bed with another man.

SOMETHING in me snapped. He tried to get up, and I shoved him back down. She screamed we didn't do anything, he is just a friend! I didn't utter a word. In that moment i realized, that this women never loved me... not the way i had loved her. I grabbed her leg and pulled her to the edge of the bed. I ripped off her panties and inspected her directly in front of this guy. He was baffled. I then whipped my cock out and fucked her right there in then on the edge of the bed

Obviously... This was the wrong thing to do. Obviously, this coulda been the way I went to jail. But I think what was discovered was the foundation of my frame. She had never been happier to get fucked, and begged me to keep going. I stopped, put my cock away and said, "Your not worth the cum." And I left.

The next few weeks were a drunk haze and questions. I didn't know where to go. But my best friend stepped to the occasion. He showed me this. So many things have been answered. I'm still new to TRP, but I know this is where I fucked up. I'm now going to the gym, eating better, and absorbing as much truth as I can.

January my life changed. I'll never go back to my ex. I now see my kid and ignore anything not about him. She has a new boyfriend of a week now living in my house, because I cut her off from my money. She constantly attempts to make me jealous. I ignore. I'll admit that it hurts, but there is no way in hell I'll ever admit that to her.

I'm currently writing this because, I'm staring down at a text from her. She messaged me out of no where to say her boyfriend will be gone tomorrow at work and she told me to come fuck her.

I'm going to ignore it, I will keep bettering myself. I'm going to start my own monk mode for a little and refocus on my career and having fun with my son.

And when I finally get back at it, I'll be prepared. AWALT.

And I'll never fuck my ex again, because she's not worth the cum.