INTRO

Notes to the BluePilled errant heroically reading posts of his sworn enemies :

Will this post stroke my gigantic ego ? Yes, I am sharing my thoughts

Will this post imply that it seems better to be a male than a female ? Yes, to each one his tastes

Will this post omit all wrongs that males do to women ? Yes, we don't need to be remembered THE OBVIOUS.

Will this post be misread by horny teenagers who will later be on the news for killing their colleagues and enslaving their girlfriends ? Yes, As with any bit of text on internet, or any book.

BODY

Do you have those moments when simple thoughts lead you to discover a whole new perspective, like a light bulb illuminates a dark room ? It always amazed me, and makes me wish I could see those tiny little brain cells getting overexited after having what we call an "idea". Conscience is a crazy complex product of nature.

I will try to be short, you have plenty of other memes and half-made-up field reports to look at today :

I do not share the hateful/cringey side of TRP which is usually useful as a cure for people who were truly hurt by life. However I am forever thankful for getting a clearer understanding on the dynamics of attraction, this has been more than beneficial to me since I unplugged from the Disney fantasies. The bit where I still get salty about is that I have never seen a single woman in my life being straight up honest to her man about her intentions - it was never out of purely bad intentions : She simply had no idea what was going on in her head.

As most of you, I see these truths everywhere. To list a few :

• Friend in a 5 years relationship with a cute - but beta - man : Giving IOI to the first rugby player entering the room.

• Interested woman giving me the fuck-me eyes, while dancing a slow with her boyfriend. She told me earlier that she was not in "anything official", he did not say the same. She is a perfectly sane women, with a perfectly fine boyfriend.

• Caught a colleague going to another capital, to cheat on her BF. He suggested to come along, she said "that was not polite to bring uninvited people in a guest listed party". He simply said "I understand" and was happy with it. He still has no idea to this day.

• ONS with a fine Christian woman, only to find out she was getting married a few months later. Go figure.

But today it is different, I caught myself red handed. Not in bed - this time - but at work.

I am a valuable employee in a niche speciality, quite demanded. It allows me to go in any major city and get a job within a few days, I also often get unsolicited offers and cold calls from recruiters. What a privilege, right ? Like I am some sort of work-HB9 ? I have now reached a position in the best company of my city, and I am starting to look into moving to other cities - to spice up my life.

I could have told my superior a straight "I am considering leaving this company, I want something else", but no. I felt like this would unnecessarily cut me from potential opportunities. So instead I told him that I would take an extended break to visit some countries, and come back next winter when they need me the most. He said there was no issues at all, and that the contract would stay rolling during my leave, then I got the usual professional dick-sucking speech about valuable employees.

I might come back at this job, I might not. I'll make up an excuse, whatever sounds best.

You can call me stupid, but I had never realised that I was purely branch-swinging, corrupting my own logic and loyalty for a chance to get a spicier life. It is crazy to realise how every time I have been honest in my professional life, people would naturally try to manipulate me with it. Think of it as when Mandy tells Billy that they have to break up. Billy goes on and on talking about all these experiences they had, all they built together, and how he will be nothing without her. Mandy is troubled and feels guilty, she will never talk to another Billy that way in the future. No instead she will prefer to "take a break", and see what she can get out there, then make up an excuse for not coming back.

I do change of employer every year or so, for convenience and increased value. As Mandy, I can't deal with their whining every single time.

Comparing human attraction to professional attraction does bring me to two other concepts :

• I will, at some point, hit "the wall" if I don't make the effort to have an exponential growth. Being charismatic and smart isn't enough in the long run, this might even be my prime-time.

• I am the female in the professional world : I do get fucked, working for someone else's profit, and I like it. Employers try their best to have me in their bed and provide me with a simpler life.

Well - any decent employee already knows those facts. However it now motivates me to become the employer instead of the employee. Like a sparkle I had been missing for a long time.

CONCLUSION

All Humans Are Like That. There are rules of physics, we can't break those.

Don't be pissed at what women, betas or bad parents are. You might as well shout at an orange for tasting bitter. Get down your fucking horse, You are not made out of purer flesh.

Read up about Power Talk, it is not something only "smart people" do, nor a secret society. It is a simple defence mechanism to being too demanded in a dishonest world. I did it for years without even noticing. It is the basis of flirting and any attractive person develops some form of it.