Anytime you trust your LTR or plate or whoever that they won't go around and do crazy stuff with other guys, just remind yourself that the most innocent looking girl has the potential to have a foursome on a whim with three random guys.

Have plate/friends with benefits girl that I've been seeing on and off for 5-6 months. We date a lot, almost to the point of relationship amounts, but she wanted a relationship, I told her I wouldn't commit, and we both know a relationship wouldn't work. We have sex on and off. Sometimes its two to three weeks without sex, then we'll have sex nonstop some weekend.

Anyways, this girl is HB 9 but she's 29 and the Wall is looming. She 5'10, fit with an incredible ass, long legs and model like features. Her personality isn't that great because she's somewhat dim and dramatic/emotional. But she's extremely outgoing, bubbly, and has the innocent girl next door Midwestern look and charm that your mom would adore. She's somewhat out of my league and has dated a laundry list of Chads. Only reason I could land a 9 is because she's somewhat lower consciousness, her looks are slipping and I have pretty decent game thanks to TRP and RSD.

We went to a local music festival in the city. On the second night, she left the last main show early to catch up with her friend and friend's husband, who left the show much earlier to go to bar across street. I told her I meet up with her and them afterwards. I find her later and eventually we kind of drift into different groups of conversations/I go closer to the stage at the bar. I find her later talking to some good looking dude, which isn't surprising because she talks to everyone and is constantly getting hit on while out. Later, the band stopped playing and she was still talking to this dude at a table with all of his friends. I didn't want to intrude and was pretty drunk so I go pass out in her car, which was close by and my phone died so no Lyft opportunity.

I wake up in the early morning around 5 and get a call (cell now charged) from her at the same time. She wondered whether I have her backpack and told me to just stay at her place. She also had texted me four of five times around 130 asking me why I left her. She gets back to her place around 6 and looks sort of weird. Just a weird vibe. I asked her where was she, and she said she went to a hotel with a guy. I asked her if she fucked him. She said no, and then said "well". She then goes "I have to tell you something, I just got railed by three guys". And starts tearing up saying she's such a terrible person, and "I was basically raped....well not really but I didn't have a choice. I was so drunk". I was shocked and pressed her for details but she just said a guy said he had a hotel room, it sounded intriguing and somehow his two bodies joined too. She also did a lot of coke. I tried to ask who were these dudes and she said some guys I met. And apparently wasn't the guy she was talking to all night. Next morning she asked if we're still going tonight, and I said why not (knowing full well she meant if I didn't want to see her now because of what happened), and she gives this micro-expression smirk and says "was just wondering". So, this sweet Midwestern girl next door Really didn't regret her late night foursome.

Well sex will be off the table, until I least forget about what she did. And it sounds like r- ask trp but I know what I'm doing and just going to see her less and probably ween away from her.

I also know that I will not put anything past a girl I have a thing with, no matter how harmless of an image they give off to the world.

Edit: thanks for all the advice, didn't know I needed it but I've been an idiot. She basically wrote me off because I came down hard on her, thanks to people's push to do so. Also something I've considered is she found about a plate of mine that same day earlier, who I had been seeing for four months on and off, and I knew she didn't take it well. She was annoyed I didn't tell her but given a bunch of follow up questions about who she was, I knew she was pissed. Her goal I think was to slow game me and hope I'd eventually commit.