So, you’re a cuck who got cheated on, became fat, lost your mojo, AFC, or whatever. You hear of the Red Pill. You read the sidebars, your mind performs mental gymnastics of happiness that raises your little fragile ego and exclaims how much you’re going to change with everything you apply.

You then start applying this shit. God fucking damn it, this shit works! You start small. You eat healthy. Ketogenic diet, paleo, pescafuckingtarian, whatever. You get excited, “oh-my-god-this-feels-fucking-great!” Yes, yes it does you little faggot. Keep going! You pump your weights harder. Your fat is evaporating. You slowly slowly start looking like a man. You educate yourself, clean up your act and start making moves that improves your well being. Halle-fucking-luljah.

Now, you tell yourself it’s time to game. Your ego was being slowly stroked as of now, but the scratches are getting more euphoric. Females are noticing your existence! Maybe they smile at you. Maybe they just acknowledge your existence as a potential mating partner. You decide, “fuck it, it’s time to bang.” So you do your own shit. Maybe it’s social game. Maybe it’s your pulsating guns hugging the fucking sleeves of that sexy CK under shirt you bought. Who the fuck knows. You manage to game enough to manage a pull or two. You fuck so well the first time, that all her vagina thinks about is her throbbing on your cock. Or maybe it was horrible sex and she never wants to see you ever again. Who the fuck knows.

Alright, pause time. This is where the exchange happened. The trade off. You gamed well. Maybe she was a bottom apple on the tree and it was easy. Maybe you push-and-pulled, DGAF’d and calculatingly withheld attention at moments where you should. Point is, it happened. The sex was consensual. She opened the gates to her body and you both fucked each other’s brains out.

You see, taking the Pill can be tricky, because it requires you actively drilling this fucking treasure of information inside your brain during your EXPERIENCES whilst APPLYING the STRATEGIES EXPLAINED IN THIS SUB (ESPECIALLY WHEN IT WORKS). There’s no, “one day I’m going to become a real fucking Man because I’m applying these behaviours.”

This is where some of your past Beta behaviours will spring back into action.

Behaviour number one:

Feeling for a woman you pulled after applying some TRP actions.

You go to a club in a highly IDGAF mood. You’re with your social circle, beautiful ladies and solid men. You make playful kino with the beautiful ladies, chicks start to take notice. You manage a pull that same night, take her back home and bang her. Wow, what a beautiful fucking girl. HB8. Blonde, blue eyes, sucks my cock like a vacuum. Moans like the angels of Valhalla. Whatever. Your brain farts the usual suspects that makes you more affectionate of her, especially after that pillow talk. Sounds familiar? You go back to the club or wherever, and 1 or 2 hours later another man is building kino with her and she’s giving him IOIs. Your little BP monster screeches again and becomes jealous. Your actions are simply reactions to what she’s doing.

What the fuck are you doing? What the fuck was the point of all of this building yourself, when all it took is one HB8 slut to break your little fragile ass?

How do you smoke this one out? Well, this is what you can do. The moment you detect BP thought(s) based on scarcity, summon a strong shout as a voice in your head and say the following, “What you’re about to do is BP shit, you stupid fuck. You have enough knowledge from the fucking sidebar to know this is BP shit. So, don’t write that message, don’t approach her and explain to her how it hurts your feelings that she kino a chad. Just shut the fuck up and continue building yourself. The game is cold. The game does not give a single fuck what you think. The decline will keep declining and women will keep swinging branches.”

Behaviour number two:
Feeling the need to explain yourself after applying some TRP actions.

The AFC crabs in a bucket and their external associates have noticed your TRP behaviours and changes. They say, “oh wow, you don’t have to work out. You looked great before. Why are you doing this?”

You respond, “what the fuck are you talking about? I had pimples on my neck and I looked like shit.”Bam, explanation. No. You don’t owe an explanation to anyone. You are building yourself and the cogs of our cucked society will try to put you back.

How do you smoke this one out? Just smile. Say nothing. Teach the other pimpled necked mother fucker that actions resonate like wildfire. Look at your childhood HB8 friend in the eyes and think about fucking her while smiling. The point is just smile and dodge that question like it doesn’t exist. It becomes part of your frame and people will respect it. To those who don’t, well, let them stay in that fucking crab bucket if you haven’t already changed your cucked friends.

Behaviour number three:
SMILING when it’s completely fucking unnecessary.

This one is my kryptonite of fucking cringe. I used to do this shit, all the fucking time. I was always blessed with great social game, but my beta behaviours made me cuck myself into smiling all the fucking time. It was pathetic.

You go to a social event or you’re walking in the library before you see a Julia you haven’t seen in a while. She’s not sexy enough for you to game and she isn’t really that much of your friend. More of a small talking every now and then kind of thing, just to keep it civilized or whatever. She approaches you and you feel neutral about all of this. But for some fucking reason, you swallowed a coat hanger during this conversation and you can’t stop smiling. What the fuck is the matter with you? There’s no fucking need to keep smiling.

I finally saw my reflection of this at the gym this weekend and boy am I fucking glad to smoke it out. I met a bro that I haven’t seen in a while. Just a small talk in the gym kind of dude. He was smiling and asking the most complete unnecessary fucking questions, like; “Yo, where’ve you been man? We haven’t seen you in a while!” While giving me a fake smile. Well fuck me man, you and I probably forgot each other’s existence until we ran into each other again. I just looked at him and shrugged. He kept trying to keep small talk, but I just wanted to continue with my workout.

How do you smoke this out?If something isn’t interesting to you, don’t fake interest. If something isn’t funny, don’t fake the laughter. Just keep looking. Both sexes will respect this and not see you as just another fucking cog with a fucking coat hanger.

Behaviour number four:

Touching your penis at times when it’s completely unnecessary.

If you’re in a strict monk mode journey, there’s no fucking reason to masturbate.

If you’re in the active process of gaming, there’s no fucking reason to masturbate.

If you’re married, there’s no fucking reason to masturbate.

Really, all of us here have no fucking reason to touch our penises. It’s cool to cool yourself off if you see that you’re becoming sexually aggressive (7 day rule) and the thoughts of your penis balls-deep inside a pussy is all you can think about to the point of distraction.

TL;DR: Fuck you and read this