[Link] (http://archive.is/oVeTj)

I wanted to share this with you. This article is a gold mine on why the TRP core values and perception on modern society are on point. Not to mention of feminism moves towards creating a society impregnated by misandry.

Reading through the article the blantant accusations towards normal behavior being percieved as "sexist" by women and then exaggerated or taken out of context by feels put the knowledge of the Red Pill in motion. It's everywhere.

• Woman feels she's being evaluated for her personality and looks not for her very special very unique abilities. Company is sexist.

• Lack of frame is translated by the victim card as "They make me feel very uncomfortable and unable to progress like the men at work even when I put more effort"

• Zero tolerance on toxicity policy is not good enough because is not giving her special benefits.

• Desires to be treated as a man, without the responsability, repercusions or demands.

• Callout on Meritocracy for a tool to place women in positions below men.

The author and the entrevisted essentially demonizes on men behaving like men, and calls out the corporation on creating a toxic work environment for women.

Etc.

In case you don't know: Riot Games is a leading gaming company, creators of the most popular game in the world right now, League of Legends. Taking on one of the most powerful gaming companies worldwide because of feels is an insult.

Thanks for the un-plug again.

EDIT: Fixed link not working.