I’ll keep this very brief with a important reminder to you all that you’ve heard a million times before, but that is so essential that you hear time after time.

A plate I’ve been spinning meets up with me last Saturday wanting to talk. She pulls me aside and tells me im the one for her, how im the only guy she can talk to about everything and how she missed me when I was away on holidays. She talks about getting together.

That same night I took her home, considering giving this chick LTR-status. She deemed worthy afterall, and I enjoyed her presence. She was good in the sack as well.

Fast forward this Saturday and I went for a ride to town with a friend of mine, sober. Coincidentally I see her at the edge of the road, climbing over some construction fences with a random guy. They start making out heavily and I guess we all know how the story goes.

Such wasted potential.

Takeaways:

• AWALT
  • There are no unicorns
  • She’s never yours, it’s just your turn
  • NEVER listen to her bullshit words, watch her actions & body language
  • Thoroughly vet anyone you could consider entering LTR with
  • Don’t be upset when she fucks a new Chad, spin plates and have abundance mentality
  • Don’t be upset knowing that you might not ever have a meaningful relationship after discovering the pill, but rather enjoy the fact that you have the blueprint to women’s biological instincts, and act accordingly.
  • Always put yourself first, you’re the only person you will ever spend your entire lifetime with
  • When something like this happens, hard next and move on & improve yourself.