“Men don’t leave,” he tells me, and I sense that his thoughts have re-turned to Rebecca. “Women leave and when they end the relationship the other guy is already there. They always know where they are going.” Source

Jack Nicholson always struck me as a natural alpha. Probably a lot to do with his age, as men were built differently back in the day. Of course, high SMV means he always had his pick when it came to women and if he wasn't naturally alpha, he damn sure could have adapted to the role after years of fame.

Thing is, after reading the article I linked above, it seems the guy is a goddamn romantic who loves hard and suffers after a breakup. So maybe a little beta mixed in with the alpha.

That said, he does have the SMV to tell them it won't be exclusive.

Another interesting thing is that he seems to have worked out a lot of stuff on his own.

The interviewer mentions that he doesn't cohabitate:

They had always kept separate houses, a necessity for Nicholson, a man who has made no secret of his war on fidelity, a man who after a quarter-century of trying “every form of living together” realized he just wasn’t good at cohabitation of the traditional variety.

He mentions the high testosterone man is fading away:

Nicholson moans, starts nervously pulling up the tops of his expensive argyle socks, and begins to talk about books. A voracious reader, he reads everything, even The Bridges of Madison County, “a beautiful little book.” “The guy in the book feels his kind of guy is the problem—too much testosterone for society to control. His kind of male is going to become obsolete, and I can identify with that. I know what he was talking about.”

Here's Big Jack on the nature of women:

“Men always want to please women,” he says, “but these last 15 years, women have been hard to please. If you want to resist the feminist movement, the simple way to do it is to give them what they want and they’ll defeat themselves. Today you’ve got endless women in their 20s and 30s who don’t know if they want to be a mother, have lunch, or be secretary of state.”

And, of course, there's the big quote on hypergamy that made me want to post this.

(I have no idea where he's at now. His Wiki page hasn't got any info of him being with any one woman right now, and I have no real interest in continuing to search.)

Oh, and here's a quote about Jack which reveals his Chad-like nature:

“When I worked with Jack on Carnal Knowledge,” Nichols recalls, “we were both very young. But it became clear to me right away why Jack was so successful with women. All the rest of us were two guys: one, as it were, by day, and another when we were thinking about or near women. Jack is always the second one.”

^ There's a lesson in there.