After being in Monk Mode and working hard to improve myself and my warmth, I've seen a lot of results in a short period of time. This week, I saw another unexpected improvement in my love life!

There's this guy I had a crush on last year who I decided was definitely not interested in me. Fast forward to this year, and I run into him again, this time acting way more receptive, making eye contact, being more flirty. He texts me that night saying we should meet up at a cafe sometime to catch up.

Our hang out went great. The conversation flowed, we both had moments of IOIs, and we're seeing each other again soon. This is a short FR, but another testament to how much RPW has helped me. This was the guy I thought was miles out of my league both looks-wise and achievement-wise, and yet just by improving myself and my outlook, he actually seems pretty interested in me!

Let me note that to the naked eye, my physical appearance barely improved. I was always an XS without working out, I always dressed girly, and I always had good hygiene. Still, 0 men wanted me before RPW and I was lonely. During my 3 months of monk mode, I focused on what I love doing (cooking and music), instead of feeling ashamed that cooking is "succumbing to the patriarchy," which is what I thought when I was blue-pilled. I started working out 4-5 times a week. I didn't really have fat to burn or anything, but what did change was that I felt so much healthier. I woke up feeling so much readier for the day. It made me much more positive and friendly, which is ultimately the only thing that changed upon first impression. A lot of ladies who are unsuccessful in love, like me 3 months ago, assume that it is because you're not enough appearance-wise. That pain eats at you and makes you into a bitter person. That bitterness is what repels men away a lot of the time, not your looks.

Drop the bitterness and consider what aspects of your personality and your daily habits could be improved. Embrace your feminine nature instead of working against it. Work to become the woman that your ideal man would want, and you will see the changes in the results even if you don't see anything different in the mirror!