I'm a Russian immigrant who grew up in Germany. My family raised me to be "feminine" but apparently Western feminism has destroyed the value of that.

I was raised to believe that men and women are equal in the sense that both have to work hard, pursue higher education and get a good job. Soviet ideals, you know. But when it comes to relationships gender roles are essential: Girls have to look the best they can, it'll make them feel more confident and make her man proud to be with her. Guys have to demonstrate that they have what it takes to protect their families. Behavior that is gender-conforming isn't bad and no part is disadvantage. It's all about the psychology for women and tbh this approach is so much more powerful than the empowered feminist approach that assumes discrimination and oppression behind every word. In Russia the man's job is to protect but at home the woman makes the decisions.

But now I live in Germany where girls ask me if it's true that all Russian girls want is money because I don't dress like a lesbian. I wait for guys to approach me but the only ones who do are sleazy immigrants (No offense, it's just the truth.) Meanwhile, all the good guys get taken away by girls who put no effort into their looks and watch soccer with them. They tell them what to do and they obey. It's a disgusting sight. They don't commit and think that this compensates that they behave like henpecked douchebags. I don't want to just go up to guys and basically tell them to be with me but it seems like this is the only way things work here. Also I hate how things are about sex here while commitment scares them away like it's AIDS or something.

Phew, finally found a place where I can vent! I often feel like I'm the worst racist or whatever because I'm not celebrating this system where men aren't men anymore and everyone sleeps around. I just feel so lost and don't know how I can find a guy that can make me feel like a woman and support me like a real man without fear of things getting serious (because that's what I want).