I've always hated growing up how emotional I am. I thought it was weakness and that it wasn't attractive to be someone so prone to crying or what seemed like mood swings. Since finding RedPillWomen (and putting a name and precise theory to how I've always felt), I've learned that my capability for strong emotions isn't something to dislike about myself. Control and moderate at times, but not hide.

I am slightly more emotional at the moment (or shall I say, this week), but I had a wonderful moment last night. My boyfriend is working to start his own business which I know has been a burden on him, and secretly stressful for me as well. I want success for him as much as he wants it for himself! So last night he showed me how he had made his first bit of income through the business. I was so happy, I guess my tear ducts decided to throw themselves wide open because the next thing you know I'm weeping and laughing and kissing as much of his face as he'll let me. He rolled his eyes, but kept smiling. What an amazing moment it was for me to be able to use (or really let) my emotions show how much I care for him and encourage him to succeed, rather than using them to manipulate his actions.

tl;dr- my boyfriend is awesome, I am proud and weepy