I am a 28 year old woman living in London and living a modern, possibly feminist lifestyle. I would like to improve my relationship with my boyfriend of two years with some red pill thinking. I believe he doesn't see me as wife material and I want to change that as I am deeply committed to him and want to one day be the mother of his children.

He was raised in a very traditional family and I believe this has profoundly influenced his view of women and his role as a man. He is very masculine and alpha and I think he values femininity in women more than he would ever tell me. I am not the epitome of a feminine, red pill woman. Outwardly, I am independent, career focussed, individual and have worked quite hard to build a life for myself. Inwardly, I want to move into a new stage of my life where I am family orientated and around loved ones more. I believe he doesn't see me as wife material because I am not very domestic, and only occasionally cook/bake. I don't have enough female friends and too many male friends, despite working in a female dominated industry. I am also not confident around children and it can come off as uncaring.

What steps can I take to prove that I would be a good wife and mother? Is it a good idea to talk to him about it directly?

I appreciate it that's it will be a long process but I am willing to take the first steps.

Xxxx