I've read a lot of redpillwomen for the last few years, but I didn't completely accept it into my life. I was lost, like many young women, with strange and faulty ideas about how boys are and what relationships should be like. I know I'll definitely make a post about that in the future, about how red pill has changed my life, but I guess I want to share something that I know will help all you ladies here.

Redpillwomen has a huge focus on improving yourself, and by far the most effective motivation I've had is just reminding myself that everything I do, everything - it really is for our relationship and our future. When I want to spoil myself with chocolate and over eat, I remind myself of how important discipline will be throughout our future, how I do want to look good for him. Equally, I know I need to take breaks and treat myself to something lovely when I go through a stressful time or have done well recently.

It's honestly been that simple for me. Because the crazy thing is, I think I have found the one. When I told my mum she was incredibly sceptical, because I'm so young - but I also know I'm dedicated, and my loyalty doesn't falter. I want to be the best girlfriend, carer, cheerleader, wife - and I know the decisions I make today, tomorrow and this week are important in the long run.

I just wanted to share that, it's helped me lose weight, focus on school and become truly feminine. Swallowing the pill has improved the quality of my life by a long stretch, and I won't ever go back.