I would like to spend more time with my boyfriend of nearly two years and have more daily communication by phone and text. At the moment we see each other either Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday and I'd say maybe once during the week every two weeks. We have a phone call once a day but only for 5-10mins and it's really hard to catch him at the right time as he has an erratic work schedule. He doesn't like to text and we never really get a good text conversation going :(

I'd like to see him everyday if I could or at least talk on the phone for half hour or so! Any increase will help as I feel like a child suffering from separation anxiety. He's very independent and hates planning anything even a week in advance. I know he likes things the way they are but if I don't do anything I'll just keep on being unhappy. How can I approach him about the problem in an RP way? I feel horribly needy and vulnerable as he has all the control. He doesn't know I feel this way as Im scared asking for more will push him away. Any advice would be lovely xx