Hello Ladies

I have a problem and I think I'm not alone. Why is it so difficult for me (or some women) to STFU even when we know better? For example: My BF has a lot to do at work at the moment and it's not possible for him (or not on his mind, idc) to text me a lot. I know this is not a real problem, I understand him and I know how it is when you have a lot on your plate and no time to text. But still... he's getting home in about 30 minutes and I hope that I can be friendly and charming when he comes home. I feel like an "abandoned child" and think that's exactly the point. Some "lesser" part of me feels like it's getting not enough attention. Lol. Stupid me.

I don't want to say that I'm a evil shrew, it's just a stupid little example. I think that usually I'm quite an pleasant girlfriend and I love my boyfriend, who is a really great human being. But I don't unterstand how it's so unbelievable difficult for me to be quiet, to NOT feel a little bit offended like a spoilt little brat, ESPECIALLY when my mind knows better.

Do I sound completely crazy? Or am I not alone in this?