I'm always a little sad whenever I see pictures of couples sitting on their couch in sweatpants, old shirts and messy hair. I believe a woman who wants to be high value can't just neglect her appearance just because she's at home with her man and 'nobody sees me anyway'.

Your man sees you! If you dress up and look beautiful for anyone it's him! Not the strangers you encounter outside of your home!

Of course he will appreciate it and think of you as a high value woman when you take the time to take care of your appearance, do your hair, put on a little make up and make sure you are dressed nicely, don't have a bad breath and wear his favorite fragrance.

Another part of this is wearing 'household clothes' to protect your appearance. When I'm at my fiance's place and I'm cooking or doing chores I wear a cute apron that not just protects my clothes and appearance but I also know he enjoys seeing me in them. He didn't like it when I put my hair in a bun so now I wear kerchiefs to protect my hair and look extra cute. I wear gloves to make sure my hands stay soft and don't get rough from the cleaning agent. Those are simple ways to look cute and take care of your appearance at the same time.

There is so much value in keeping up your appearance around him, no matter where you are. What's your opinion on this? And do you also wear aprons or specific clothes for household tasks?