Hello! I (24F) am currently living in large city and have been finding myself with some more time since I broke up with my ex a few months ago. Though, I am not necessarily ready for a relationship yet, I would still like to expose myself to potential good men (for experience's sake, if anything -is this a bad idea? I feel bad about leading anyone on but at the same time, I am fairly inexperienced with men), or at the very, very least, know what to do when I am ready. Where would you recommend I go to make the most of my free time? I am basing this question off of this article, which talks about exposing oneself to meet potential mates. A numbers game, essentially.

Some background information:

• I would say I am of average build, though not where I would like to be, and am currently working on eating healthier and exercising more to be more fit.
  • I try to wear skirts or dresses about 3x per week and wear makeup daily. I do my best to take care of my skin. I would say I am pretty decent looking...above average, though not drop dead gorgeous. Though, I guess living in a metropolitan area would lower my rating to just average.
  • I go into the city a few times a week to pursue my hobby. I usually get home late at night. Basically, I really only have free time about 2 evening weekdays, both of which I usually use to wind down and work on my hobby, and Saturday and Sunday afternoons.
    • Saturday mornings and early afternoons are dedicated to my dreams. Honestly, Saturday afternoons are the only times I have absolutely nothing else to do. So far, I have been using this time to catch up on reading in public places such as cafes and sometimes parks for about 1-3 hours. Is there a better way I could use my time? I usually leave the city to go home around 5 p.m. to eat dinner, get ready for Sunday, and relax. I was thinking perhaps using this free time for volunteering? I would appreciate other ideas!
    • I am busy Sunday mornings and early afternoons are dedicated to church. Sunday afternoons and evenings are usually dedicated to winding down, chores, grocery shopping, and meal prepping. I have been open to meeting people, including men, in general at church events. I have not met anyone yet -figuring out what my problem might be. Looks? Standards?
  • I live about 45 minutes door to door from the city. Moving is not an option and getting a new job (not in the city) is not an option.

Right now, I would say my hobby is more of a priority than finding someone, though I would not say finding someone is unimportant either; both are important to me. I understand that I need to give up some opportunities as a result, but given my circumstances, what can I do to maximize meeting men? I do not believe it is an all or nothing, though I do agree pursuing my dream definitely makes things more challenging. Any ideas (does not necessarily have to be limited to weekends) would be appreciated!

TL;DR: Somewhat busy life. How do I maximize the free time I have to meet more men?

Edit: It seems like flirting with guys and practicing interactions with guys when I am not ready to dive into another serious relationship is a bad idea. Thank you for that clarification.

Edit 2: Deleted some information that I thought may identify me irl. I tried to keep the post as close to the original as possible for the benefit of others who may find this post and its replies informative.