Hi, I'm not sure if this goes here. I came to discover RPW after being cheated on and have read Fascinating Womanhood, but am still pretty new to this.

I'm in my late 20s and have only had sex with two men, one was said cheater. Despite both of them being alpha, good-looking, sharing aligned kinks and common interests (meaning I'm definitely very attracted), I'm unable to come during sex, whether it's penetrative or oral or being fingered. Both men have spent quite a bit of time on foreplay and trying to get me to come, and I could sense their disappointment maybe thinking it's them. I'm genuinely worried that overtime this made them feel less masculine as their previous partners orgasmed with them and that was why the first guy cheated on me. Now with the second guy I've developed a fear of being similarly pumped and dumped, which I suspect could make it harder than it already is to orgasm.

On the contrary I am able to orgasm by myself with a vibrator. I have a high libido and masturbate daily (only to fantasies of him and I let him know). So, is this a valid problem by RPW standards that I have to work on fixing? Do men actually mind if I just enjoy the sex but don't ever come? Has anyone else faced this problem and where do I start? ????

Disclaimer: I've dated 4 guys, only one of which was a LTR. However I've only had penetrative sex with the fifth guy I dated pre-RPW, plus the current guy I'm seeing.