TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Hot New Old TopControversial
Login or Register
- Hide Preview | 32 Comments | submitted about a year ago by LGBT7BBQWTF [Post Locked]

As any sane person I wish to have my beliefs challenged. MSM is garbage (even Tucker is getting trite), AHS tier arguments are too. So what IS the best argument against the alt right?

[-] PutMeInAJailCel 22 Points about a year ago

There's no going back from race realism. It's just a fact of the world we live in and once you start seeing it, you're never going to unsee it.

[-] Pukalo_Reincarnate 13 Points about a year ago

I suppose OP could be willfully ignorant. Nearly all first world countries are like that even if it means accelerating the destruction of western civilization.

[-] LGBT7BBQWTF 5 Points about a year ago

you can't go back to ignorance.

[-] InoffensivePolak 3 Points about a year ago

You can try taking Propanolol or trying out the Israeli anti-depression machine.

[-] Chainsawninja 11 Points about a year ago

For an actual answer watch any video that Ryan Faulk has responded to on race-realism. Here are some good ones (The origional videos are linked in the descriptions. If they dont exist anymore Ryan's responses usually have all the important bits)

https://youtu.be/WPV6Hz9iwQo

https://youtu.be/OIinyYwmB04

https://youtu.be/1r7Tl0FYJ64

https://youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0

https://youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA

https://youtu.be/oAaTr2Rzlm0

If you think to yourself while watching these "This cant be it, these retards have obviously been cherrypicked becouse they were low hanging fruit for Ryan, I want to see the real experts and real arguements!" Well, this is it. There is no magic science man up in the ivory tower. These are the experts. And any smarter or more credentialed race-denialist is just going to use the same arguements except maybe more convoluted and word-salady.

In general a problem with finding arguements against alt-right ideas is that nobody ever hears or responds to alt-right arguements. All that happens is we get deplatformed, willfully ignored, and public intellectuals can make up whatever strawmen they want of us with no chance for us to meaningfully respond.

[-] LGBT7BBQWTF 6 Points about a year ago

In general a problem with finding arguements against alt-right ideas is that nobody ever hears or responds to alt-right arguements. All that happens is we get deplatformed, willfully ignored, and public intellectuals can make up whatever strawmen they want of us with no chance for us to meaningfully respond.

ain't that the truth.

David Duke, all you know about him is he's more evil than Darth Vader.

[-] johnDAGOAT721 1 Point about a year ago

wait is this guy arguing in favor or against race realism?

[-] Prussian_Knight 9 Points about a year ago

tbh, you really cant go back... hence the name "the red pill." Once you take it, the rest is history.

Electroshock therapy or a lot of drugs.

[-] Numero34 3 Points about a year ago

Maybe a TBI too.

Or this

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/10/magnets-brain-can-change-people-s-views-immigrants-and-god

That's what I meant by Israeli anti-depression machine in my other comment ITT ????.

[-] LGBT7BBQWTF 2 Points about a year ago

Psilocybin i hear makes you tolerant of "refugees"

[-] InoffensivePolak 7 Points about a year ago

What's wrong with Tucker? I wouldn't say he is"dog-whistling", but he is hiding his power level and is the most based in the MSM. Tucker is just one step along the way to AR. He was for me at least. In the past, he's critisized Trump when he needed to be.

[-] LGBT7BBQWTF 1 Point about a year ago

he's been obsessively civnat lately.

[-] MarkimusMeridius 7 Points about a year ago

There's a dude who dresses up as a woman on youtube that has deradicalised many neon-nazi kkk white supremacist fascists, go to this holy one for wisdom.

[-] LGBT7BBQWTF 4 Points about a year ago

thx, will do.

edit: /s

[-] Ebrg 3 Points about a year ago

Alt hype has debunked a few of his videos though

[-] MarkimusMeridius 6 Points about a year ago

All of his videos are straight trash, anyone who is even passingly familiar with any nationalist doctrine would laugh at the nonsense he comes out with.

[-] Numero34 5 Points about a year ago

Imagine having your worldview and values shaped by the opinions of a mentally ill tranny.

[-] MarkimusMeridius 3 Points about a year ago

'Mentally ill tranny' is a bit redundant lol

[-] Numero34 1 Point about a year ago

True, good point. Wanted to hammer that point home.

Next time I'll use brackets.

[-] Ethnocrat 1 Point about a year ago

I love neon-Nazis. Their sense of lighting is amazing.

[-] AceToMouth 6 Points about a year ago

Once the myth of egalitarianism has been broken, there’s nothing you can do.

[-] nationalistradioUSA 4 Points about a year ago

The short answer, as others have said, is you can't.

But, just for argument's sake and because you asked...

The only sane and potentially valid argument is that, in fact, race/genetics/etc. isn't such a large determinate of behavior, but in fact some other X factor that we have not accounted for -- or multi-faceted contributions.

We know, for example, that it's not JUST class/money/poverty -- that's debunked because even the richest have the same crime rates as the poorest.
We know it's not JUST culture -- that's debunked through twin studies and the fact that we can recreate these trends on a global stage in countries with radically different cultural norms.
We know it's not JUST fatherlessness -- that's also debunked, but a really, really, REALLY good line of argument actually (I think it's the strongest).

The fatherlessness question has only come into the public conversation recently (within the last 3 years). And the correlations between fatherlessness and crime are really good. So maybe -- JUST MAYBE -- there are other certain factors that we haven't yet been able to identify that play into the phenomenon we see.

It's not very likely. Possible, not probable.

[-] Workchoices 1 Point about a year ago

Its a pretty piss weak argument against the alt right, but neonate nutrition is worth looking into.

It might account for 5% of the difference (probably more) but malnourished mothers are definitely overlooked as a factor. They produce babies that grow up to have lower IQ, quicker to anger, more violent and a heap of other ill effects.

Inbreeding (hugely over represented in certain populations like the middle east, pakistan and parts of sub saharan Africa) could maybe account for another 5% or so, again with the same IQ and behavioral effects but this time more significant health issues,

[-] jimmorrisoninparis 3 Points about a year ago

I’ve wondered the same thing myself, have yet to find anything.

[-] Zambujoz 3 Points about a year ago

That's the same thing as asking how can you unlearn basic maths or writing... You can't unlearn basic facts, so you can't go back.

[-] HighTesticles 2 Points about a year ago

Perhaps that technology is more at the root of what we see than anything else.

[-] LGBT7BBQWTF 3 Points about a year ago

elaborate

[-] FB-22 2 Points about a year ago

I’ve found it’s pretty fucking difficult to convince yourself of something you know isn’t true

[-] Szmonhfu 1 Point about a year ago

The best argument I have heard against the alt right is that within the next few decades, genetic manipulation and cybernetic implants will advance to a point where not only could we equalize the races, we could far surpass current human capibilities.

[-] Ethnocrat 4 Points about a year ago

That's not an argument against the Alt-Right though. The Alt-Right isn't against that, and if you admit that races aren't equal without it then we're right.