TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Hot New Old TopControversial
Login or Register
- Hide Preview | 20 Comments | submitted about a year ago by Zambujoz [Post Locked]

(((They))) don't even try to hide it anymore - any movement fighting for national sovereignty ought to be immediately silenced, and their leaders criminalized.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/apr/18/facebook-bans-far-right-groups-including-bnp-edl-and-britain-first

[-] MarkimusMeridius 37 Points about a year ago

I find it terribly antisemitic and homophobic that facebook would ban the Israel-first lobby group headed by a lesbian to be honest.

[-] OrdinaryEdge 8 Points about a year ago

Britain first?

[-] MarkimusMeridius 6 Points about a year ago

yep

[-] OrdinaryEdge 4 Points about a year ago

Jayda Fransen looks like a really nasty bar whore...would still bang though. But she's a lesbian? Doesn't she roam the lands with a white cross?

A puritanical Christian lesbian? That's new

[-] MarkimusMeridius 2 Points about a year ago

Actually I can't find out if she is or not, I was just repeating what I heard someone else say. No idea if she actually is since there's nothing on google about it.

[-] arcadianspirit 1 Point about a year ago

Just looked her up. You can do much better than that pile of garbage, brother.

[-] OrdinaryEdge 1 Point about a year ago

oh yeah sure...just saying she has a nasty slut look...not very attractive but still sexually stimulating...she'll probably die single or be a single mother of two men's bastards

[-] Pukalo_Reincarnate 16 Points about a year ago

So facebook is banning political parties now. Inderedasting...

[-] throwaway13121111 14 Points about a year ago

Unrelated but /r/sargonofakkad and /r/smuggies got quarantined recently

[-] MarquisDePaid 7 Points about a year ago

Smuggies!?! Seriously?

[-] mendaix 1 Point about a year ago

I read Sargon of Fakkad and was confused

[-] NiceIce 1 Point about a year ago

Ah, it happens. to the best of us

[-] JazzTheGoose123 -1 Point about a year ago

I mean sargonofakkad was turning into cringeanarchy very quickly.

[-] PraiseTheSuun 13 Points about a year ago

I mean this site allows actual child predators abound but, being edgy? Yikes.

[-] AutomaticNote 5 Points about a year ago

Imagine discussing politics on facebook

[-] LGBT7BBQWTF 3 Points about a year ago

Zuckerberg funds fwd.us, today I got an email from them lobbying for "permanent temporary protective status" for a bunch of Africans and Aztecs people (oh and unlimited cheap Asian labor for Faceberg).

[-] hanszimmermanx 2 Points about a year ago

At this point this is good/neutral. We obviously lost the initial battle already while the mainstream right sat there and did nothing, because muh optics and the free market. So at least if they start banning them that should broaden the interest of these groups in a american style first amendment for the web. Hopefully they start banning people from the left as well. Of course this is non ideal but its a plan B.

[-] MeinLeben88 7 Points about a year ago

Lol the mainstream right is controlled op and is designed to lose. We are better off larping as tankies on these social media platforms than being a magatard.

[-] HoppeanEmperor 1 Point about a year ago

Noooooooo

[-] ancapbob 1 Point about a year ago

I stopped using facecuck a long ass time ago