For the first time in my adult life, i stood there and people watched for a good few hours, no phone, no conversation....just observing because all of the sudden i started noticing how pathetic most men are today.

Listening to their conversations complaining about their wives who control every aspect of their lives, younger guys in their mid 20's doing everything and anything they can to just get some pussy.

and when a girl walked into the room just watching these kids compete with each other on who is the most liberal or progressive in the room.

I don't want to live that life.

I realize that we are all just animals operating on the same input-> output algorithms ....but i don't want to become the modern day man, i can't see myself happy living what they call life.

I don't want to live in a society where women can do no wrong in the eyes of the law....they're people too...why the fuck aren't they responsible for their own actions?

I hate that society has become a place where anything negative said about feminism, lgbt bullshit or anything negative is tagged as bullying and can get you fired or sued

i sound like an old man, but i am only 27 years old, I saw the bullshit attitudes cropping u around the time i was in college and it always pissed me off.....

am i alone with these thoughts or is this along the red pill thought processes?