Is the US society going bonkers? The superman actor getting slammed for his comment about the #metoo, Scarlett Johansson can't play a transgender

Henry Cavill raised valid concerns, how women have power to ruin a man's life if they didn't like how they had gotten approached, and how they no longer adhere to being feminine, which includes wanting to be courted and chased by men.

Women say "I don't want to be chased, I want to be respected". They play with words, but in reality it all just means that whatever you do, it doesn't matter, the woman gets to decide in the end whether you're worthy of mercy or should be ostracized by the society, with millions of Bluepill males and #metoo followers ready to witch hunt you.

Case in point - Chris Hardwick, popular TV show host, whose life is now ruined because her ex gf got jealous of his successful new life with his beautiful and happy wife.

Why are US males passively accepting this? Isn't part of what makes man a man is to have principles? Where does this defeatist attitude "of I don't care" come from?