I'm not talking about quick quips or hooking up at the bar, I'm talking about anything beyond that with actual mental investment. I have an allergy to things that don't interest me. I'm no more interested in where they're from or how their day at work was than they are in aerodynamics or the curvature of a white rhino's ass.

Since becoming aware of how objectively different the things that neurotypical men and women prioritize, it's gone from being difficult to downright ludicrous-seeming to even entertain the notion of holding conversations about ideas or concepts with most women. They don't give a shit, I know they don't give a shit, there's absolutely no kindle to work with. It is physically painful for me to attempt pretending to want to make small talk for the sake of exchanging hot air.

And yet, I see guys who seem to have almost a savant-like skill for being interested in talking about absolutely nothing. It's honestly something I find enviable. I want that power. I can't even fake it. My brain does not allow me to feign giving a damn about a single thing they say. My eyes fall asleep while wide open. Here's a transcript of what I hear when I try to think of a regular dude making conversation with a standard chick:

Dude: Ehhh, hotdog?

Chick: yah hotdog

Dude: Nah bitch, cheeseburger.

Chick: omg lel

Dude: Ehehehe

How, nigga.