I think it's bogus. I've LJBF'd a few stunners for pre-selection and it's down right awesome. Walk into a bar/club with two 9's on your arm and watch how your night goes. They help you get laid and you help them get laid, it's a mutually beneficial relationship. After a while they'll start hooking you up with their friends who are horny or fresh out of relationships and need that rebound cock. They'll tell all the hoochies how cool you are and how they're going to want to fuck you when they meet you. THEY DO THE GROUND WORK FOR YOU. Not to mention you'll get to see the true inner workings of the female brain as they will tell you all the shit they'd never tell their boyfriends

Caveat : you will want to fuck them and they will want to fuck you, it's natural. Key is to have some dick power and not do it. The pro's outweigh the cons. The second you fuck them they are no longer "just friends" and it fucks the whole dynamic up. You can keep these kinds of relationships going for a long time if you play it right.

Now for the askTRP part. Why does everyone seem to be against "friending" women? I'm not saying trust these chicks with any serious information you might trust a brother with but damn dude if this isn't one of the most Machiavellian ways to get your dick wet idk what is. Figured you all would be on board with that kind of shit.