She didn't need any help, she was sitting there chatting with other women and I had just came in. A few seconds later, she says "Mike, would you make me a coffee please?"

She said it with a mocking tone of voice and a stupid grin on her face, hoping I'll do it so that I don't look like an asshole. However, I know she walks up and down the stairs regularily, so she's not tired to the point she can't stand up...

I deflected and asked another one of the women to do it, in a joking manner, like if I was delegating. I didn't put the pregnant chick on the spot.

And then another woman tried to "jump me" by saying "is it possible for you to act like a human being for once? Why do you always have to bother people?"

And I deflected that too, by changing the subject. At that moment, a fourth woman said "screw it, I'll make her some coffee, can't stand this..."

EDIT: Just to give some context, these women were:

1) pregnant chick, 34yo, hb5, married.

2) chick I asked to make the coffee: 39yo, hb5, spinster.

3) chick that put me on the spot: 43yo, married, son, hb4.

4) the chick that made the coffee and acted annoyed: 25yo, ltr, hb4.

There was a fifth one, hb4, married, son, who said nothing.

tl;dr: I had just came into the office, and I hadn't said anything to provoke this, I was only listening to their conversation.

What do you do in these situations? Treat me like a beta sucker and if I refuse, you even get pissed? Wtf?