Women are sexual as fuck. They want their legs spread. You just need to play the right game and you’ve got it.

Women are innately hypergamous therefor you will have a lot more luck with women if your SMV appears higher than theirs.

Women operate in a covert manner. They play off sensing, feeling and intuition. Men however are overt. We tell it how it is. Men operate on the lines Women operate between the lines

Flirting is connecting We can chat all day with strangers and have small talk and zero connection but as soon as you have the same conversation with someone and you stare into their eyes (in a non creepy way) and you feel the energy and the tension - that’s flirting and that’s connecting and that’s the type of in between the lines shit I’m talking about.

Then there’s subtle touching at the end of a laugh, different gestures etc etc. all of this stuff appears to be a normal situation to anyone around you but to you and the women it is a connection.

The best way to get laid is to never ever project that you are thirsty or want to get laid. Instead you let the women play into your frame. You flirt, you hold frame, you play it in a way that it’s her idea that she wants to fuck you. And you do this by building tension using flirting and covert body language etc.

Am I on the right path?

Am I on the right path so far?