The other night I went to a gay club with my gf for her birthday. We are both straight but she had 2 gay friends who came with us so we decided to check the place out. I have been with her for about 6 months and thought that she was great and she checked all the boxes for a LTR. This night however she was acting like I've never seen her act before. She was talking to every gay dude at this club like they were best friends. They were flirting with her and would be touching her hair, touching her thighs and picking her up and spinning her around, and she was loving it. She has never done that at a normal bar/club, but because these guys were gay she seemed to allow it. I was so fucking embarrassed by the way she was acting with these gay dudes in front of me. Her behavior was so noticeable that 3 of HER friends came up to me and said "are you okay with that?"Obviously I wasn't but I can't control her and I don't even try to control her so I just gave them a neutral answer.

The way I handled the situation was to not mate guard at all. I just observed her behavior, decided to dread her by not looking at her, not touching her, and not giving her the slightest bit of attention. Then later that night I told her that I am no longer interested in being with her.

My question is was I too harsh in completely cutting off an otherwise great 6 month relationship with this girl because of how she was acting with these homosexuals. Personally I don't care what your sexual orientation is, I don't like it if a guy is touching you inappropriately and you allow it to happen. But I could just be over reacting. I honestly don't think she would cheat on me, that's not the problem. The problem was how she chose to behave around these gay men. She thinks that just because they're gay it's fine to flirt with them. Keep in mind she NEVER acts this way with straight men. Any input would be greatly appreciated.