I am 16yo and it has been 1 year that I found TRP.

I know it is cliché to tell how beta we were but mine was at another level. 1) My crush literally asked me if I want to ask her out while touching me. I said no and ran away. 2) 1 year later I “confessed” (LOL like it’s a bad thing to want to have sex with some1) my love over text. 3) I got rejected because I was not acting like a male so she could not think of me as a male but a castrated beta. I cried after the rejection.

Even if I didn’t know TRP I swallowed some bitter pill without name.

I started lifting and beta-flirted with 2-3 girls (even it it was “beta flirting” I was at least doing something)

So it’s been a year I found TRP and this shit is working like a fucking clock. It never let me down.

The 48 Rules of Power is pure gold. I see you guys finding TRP at 40+ and I am VERY THANKFUL to God that I found this subreddit at 16. My life was going to suck dick trying to find a princess who will love me (FUCK THIS SHIT! BRO).

Anyway I am man and I don’t have an easy option like girls such as marrying into wealth so: I am studying, lifting, working summer jobs, networking, reading books, learning to code and learning a new language.

I GENUINELY WANT TO THANK YOU BECAUSE IF I DIDN’T DISCOVER THIS SUBREDDIT I WAS GOING TO BE BETA BUCKED AND CUCKED WHEN I GROW UP.