Trying to find the correct course here. Recently had sex with a oneitis that was plaguing me for a long time. After that, she nearly wanted to see me every day, complained over the phone she hadn't seen me in three days, and visited me at work. Saturday afternoon I deliberated as I had lost a lot of the feelings I had for her.

She told me she had Sunday off and I blew the text off. She knew I was at a party and stag, but when I tried to follow up Sunday she ignored me. I saw she was actively diddling on facebook so I knew it was intentional. I waited a bit longer after the gym and having had enough, I simply said "Enjoy your day off" knowing I wouldn't see her. Cue twenty minutes later "Sorry I was running errands!!! My phone was dead"

She asks me what I was doing, I was short and evasive. Didn't much care as I was being lied to. Once she felt her lie worked she had a bit of attitude. I told her I needed to make plans soon. She tells me she "forgot her cousin had a grad party. I guess I better go to that :(" but asked if I wanted to know when she got home. I said "you can". Of course she didn't.

Monday she asks me how my day was, bantered briefly and she snapped a pic of her smiling. I ignored it. Im of the opinion of being true to your internal feelings on a situation. I had nothing to say about it. She hasn't tried to reach out since, and tomorrow she's supposedly still coming to my party. Should I reinitiate today or ignore until tomorrow?