I was homeschooled. At 14 I taught myself programming. In college I found contract gigs or tutoring that paid for everything. I've never been in a financial rut, besides student loans, but never had lots in savings. Got hired full time for a local company but I'm not graduated yet. I don't plan on sticking with this company; I'm only in it fo some more experience on paper and I'm saving up for a move out of my college town.

I started programming as a hobby. In highschool, I stopped being homeschooled and was public schooled, coding was my escape from a shit home life. Even in college I wanted to be a game developer, but as I grew older I realized the game career market was as volatile as being a successful small town rock band. Though i do have the desire to make small games as a side project, it is not my immediate concern. I didn't buy a car until 19 when I had a place of my own i could afford in college. I admit I'm self made and am proud of that but people don't see that right away. Never been in a wealthy social circle but I've always taken care of myself. I am lacking in the feminine understanding department which is where TRP steps in. (Handful of LTRS and hookups)

Point is computers will always be a part of me. I can keep going forward with it and I plan to but I've no clue how to make it appealing to women. Even coding is being feminized with stuff like Girls of code. Men respect it and the financial stability I've given myself for all these years but women don't fucking get it. Theyd probably get it if i had a big truck. I don't see myself getting into cars as a masculine hobby (besides repairs). It's expensive and quite the learning curve. I am considering fighting and firearms as my masculine hobby. I am lifting. My physical changes in appearance has turned heads since starting TRP.

My question: Any ideas for masculinizing programming and being a male programmer in the modern era?