About a week ago my girlfriend told me she was "aggressively" hit on by a guy that she works with on campus while we were having lunch . At first I played it off and acted as if I did not care that much . I said wow, that's funny. She then tells me how bold this guy was and that this guy said a multitude of things including " I want to fuck " you right here and "how if we fuck , your bf will never know" things along these lines while they are at work ( they work in a public setting ). I asked for the guys phone number and told him to back . He came back at me with texts about how he was going to kick my ass etc. At this point I was noticeably angry and told him I would meet him on her campus ( where me and her were having lunch . I walked to the area with her where he was and she pointed him out . He said he was just joking and that he doesn't think he had ever seen her before and thought it was a different girl etc. when I got in his face. His buddies came over and said they wanted to mediate and reinforced what he was saying . I finished by saying , don't let it happen again and I walked away . He texted me minutes later claiming that she threatened to fuck everyone if I ever messed up . She said he was lying . What I want to know fellow redpillers is did I mess up ? Should I have handled the situation different or what could I have done better ?

Edit update: She calls me after her midterm and says she has stuff to tell me about her friends. So I listen , she goes on to tell me that one of her friends cheated on her boyfriend while out in the city at a club and that when her friend told her boyfriend , he responded by saying it's ok you have a hall pass . I was very surprised at this so I said I don't understand why he didn't leave her . Had it been you who had hooked up with a guy I would be gone . She paused for a moment and said wow ouch , you would just leave me if I did that ? What about all the chances I've given you ( I have had one indiscretion in the past , nothing physical happened though ). I said this situation is different . If you hooked up with a guy don't expect me to stick around . She changes the topic to her second friend who is mad at her boyfriend because he will be participating in a date auction but he asked her to assist with his dress and so forth so he can get the bids higher. She says how fucked up is that ?! I said I see no problem with trying to raise more money for a good cause , he has no interest in these girls and is even asking his girlfriend for assistance. She gets frustrated says I have to go and hangs up . She then begins texting me about how much she can't believe I would just leave her without any chances if she cheated , I said why are you so surprised and she responds by mentioning the girl I talked to for about a week who sent me a picture of her . I said the situations are not comparable, if you fuck some guy I'm leaving . She goes off on me and says " your chances have run out now . And never again will I ever give u a single chance again bc I see how I stand with you and will never show you that kindness again. You fuck up, you lose me. " I'm seriously considering breaking this off, it may not even be worth mentioning the whole situation with the guy before hand who had hit on her . ( she said she told her boss about the situation, last time she had work when o black knighted her )