When she brings up "all you ex's are hot", "i'm intimidated by them", "I know I'm not that hot, I'll get better with age though lol", how do I respond?

I've been currently seeing this girl my age (24) for 4 months now, meeting once a week. I like it that way and it's working well so far, but recently things slightly going up the gears.

From the beginning, she thought I was 'out of her league' even though she's fairly hot. I used this as an advantage by saying things like "you're not the only one who's said I'm hot" and "I think I'm pretty good looking too". This TRP really works.

Two weeks ago, I introduced her to my friends on a night out watching the rugby, and then went to a J Dilla night. Ever since then, I've shot up 10 fold in her eyes as she just can't stop flirting with me via texts, because I must have looked like hot property in her eyes by being bigged up by friends and 'knowing how to dance to hiphop' (where I dance by keeping my body calm and slightly nodding my slightly-raised head).

Recently she's added me on Facebook and seen my ex's tagged photos. Even though she knows I don't keep in contact with ex's, and the idea that I'm totally against keeping in touch with them, I can tell she's very intimidated even by her texts. She's even telling her close friends, but they give the obvious comfort that "you're hot too".

She is hot of course, otherwise I wouldn't be here with her, but I don't want to fall into the trap of oneitis-laden compliments like "but you're really hot" or "you're honestly right up there, please don't worry", "I really like you and I'm here for you only" etc.

I did once say early on "of course my ex's are hot, I have good taste". She did seem a bit down after that but later that night all was fine.

What should I say next time it's brought up?

EDIT: I would say she's 7.5/10 and oldschool textbook-woman personality in the sense she's not into any feminism tripe. It makes applying TRP fundamentals more easy.