About a year ago I discovered Red Pill Philosophy. I went through the 5 stages, and came out a "better man". The problem is I'm miserable. I hate getting out of bed, I hate my morning run and workout, I hated going to work so I stopped, I hate watching my beta friends be whiny cunts, I hate women for all being the same, I hate watching the government run this country into the ground while I'm powerless to stop them, I hate being in this shitty world.

It seems like the only thing that changed for me is that instead of being depressed and alone even when I was with people, now I'm angry and hate everyone I used to love.

I'm never going to kill myself or any of that quitter shit, but I can't lie the idea of not waking up tomorrow sounds fucking beautiful.

Does anyone have any advice for me? I'm only 21 so I know well that I have plenty of time to make a drastic change. I'm currently considering packing up and moving to Kansas to be with my half-brother, he wants me there and maybe I can leave the hate in this shitty city.