I've read a lot of the 'sidebar' material on RedPill, and I get where it's coming from even though I don't agree with it all. But let's engage in some statistics mongering for a second. In America, the average woman weighs 168 pounds or so and is 5' 4''. That's a BMI of about 29, 1 shy from obesity. Statistics from condom manufacturers and sex researchers suggest 43% of women have had casual sex with 5 or more men, 20% with 10 or more men. A whopping 80+% had been estimated by their own admission to have had casual sex at least once. American women (abroad) have a (probably deserved) reputation as being fat, self-entitled, feminist, sacrosanct and generally just misbehaved. Poor wife material all around.

Let's not even get in to how divorce law favors women. Or the cost of a family in modern America, or the likelihood of your 'wife' cheating on you. Or the divorce rate. Let's not even get in to how the government practically incentivizes women to divorce on their husbands. So if you're looking for LTR or marriage, why even consider American women in general?

American men have become boring, pathetic and insecure. America simply has just become the most beta, blue pill nation of blind followers the world has ever known.

No longer the land of the free or home of the brave... America today is the land of wannabe thugs, government freeloaders, beta providers, pedestalizing chumps, complainers, chronic whiners, perpetual victims and seekers of the easy way out.

Here in America, if a girl is eating a piece of cake we men will use it as an opportunity to express interest in her. We encourage women to remain fat by liking all of their insipid, self-aggrandizing Facebook photos and overloading them with messages online. We encourage women to maintain their bad behavior by always dishing out no punishment for it, but rather rewarding it.

American men's expectations of women are called unrealistic by the media, or fat shaming, but is that really OK? Is that really true? It's not unrealistic at all. Amerian women, fatasses that have been raised with a huge victim complex, believe it is because it takes self-control, diet, and exercise to achieve such beauty. American women can't stand the fact that they have to put in work to achieve it. They believe they are entitled to everything in life by default. Due to our culture of absurd, epidemic level narcissism.

The whole world knows what American women are. That is except American men, who are trained to tolerate all female behavior. Allow me to quote from a RedPill post a few months ago:

Remember when you were a kid and your parents splurged on the toy you never thought you’d have? That feeling of absolute boyish joy is what European men feel when they hear the American Tourist mating call, “I’m here to find myself!” Giovanni’s eyes light up because he knows he is going to be giving a tour of his Leaning Tower of Pisa. Bertrand starts smiling because in a couple of hours he is going to be sharing his buttered baguette. Axel readies his howitzer for vaginal bombardment. The whole world knows what American women are. That is except American men, who are trained to tolerate all female behavior.

Why are American women regarded as the biggest whores on the planet? A big part of it is appearance. The American definition of sexy is the Mexican street hooker’s definition of business casual.

So I ask the same thing that Agent Smith asked Neo at the end of The Matrix. Why do you persist?