So my story is a common one here I would imagine. I was a 27 year old virgin. Women dominated my thinking and caused me to be depressed. "I'll never have that relationship like everyone else. No one likes me. I'll never get to start a family." Thought all of that.

Found red pill, felt like my eyes were opened. Started putting in the work. Lost a ton of weight, put on some muscle started new hobbies and talking to women. Stumble upon girl and we hit it off and have sex and are now in an exclusive relationship.

For 20 some odd years I had this vision that once I was in a relationship everything was going to be ok. I would have solid proof I am attractive and could attract women. I would have all these great days where we do things together and experience the world together.

The sucky (or good) part is that it is everything I thought it could be. When I am with her I am a completely different person. I feel light. I feel like I can conquer the world. With her by my side I feel like the best fucker in the room.

The very shitty part is that I imagine losing her and in my head it will be another 20 years or possibly never that I find another girl who would be interested in me sexually. I continually tell myself, even though I think that I know its false, its either her or you might never find someone else. This is really fucking with my head.

I am not sure if there is question in there at all. Is this normal feeling? Has any one else experienced this? how did it go? Kind of just wanted to get my thoughts down but if this makes you want to say something I am all ears.