So my ltr of 2 1/2 years left seemingly out of the blue. I was going through some shit in life, I got depressed and ended up neglecting the relationship. She tried ending it about a month ago but I told her if she was still willing to work on the relationship I was too.

Everything was going really smooth, she was talking about moving in together, hanging out with me every chance she totally and started saying how I was her best friend, she loved me so much blah blah blah.

Then last week she mentioned she was going to start going out to bars with her friends again. I personally don't think hanging out in bars having a girls night out is acceptable in a ltr and I told her that.im hindsight I'm sure this was a huge mistake but it's how I felt so I didn't care.

I told her it seemed disrespectful and she exploded. A few hours of arguing ensued and she ended things. Now I'm wallowing in depression and I'm not sure how to move on. I truly loved her but her switch just seemed to flip out of nowhere. Any advice or words of encouragement would be great.