Around december I developed a depressive episode, result was getting fired from my job as software dev because I couldn't concentrate anymore.

​

I'm still not out of this and the physical symptoms make it very hard for me to function in daily life.

​

I constantly have to think about this girl which I have been seeing for like 7 months (oneitis, I know im dumb). As soon as my depression started she started to disrespect me, and I didn't put that bitch in her place when I should have. Im getting so fucking angry now for letting her do that stuff to me, its crazy. I mean I'm getting angry at myself, that I put up with any of that shit. She started to shit test me about the littles things to a point it was just ridiculous, although she knew what I was going through, knew I was barely getting any sleep etc.. Well fuck.

​

A few weeks ago I was at her place, we fuck, she tells me she only wants to get fucked by me.. I tell her the same. She pops her phone and there is this guy, lets call him Chad. I ask who he is and she tells me a friend. Okay, next day I look at snapchat, and that stupid bitch does not have the snap map turned off. Guess where she was... at Chads place.

​

I nexted / ghosted her then, and it was 100% the right decision, but this is still on my mind all day. She was not LTR potential anyways though, lots and lots of red flags..

​

Maybe I can get some RP'ed advice on how to get out of this shit.

​

Things im doing already:

• Medication (Effexor 75mg)
  • Lifting
  • Cardio
  • Eating Good
  • Try to sleep at the same time each day (my sleep is fucked up, I keep waking up)
  • Therapy
  • Reading stoicism
  • Try to get into coding / building websites again (my concentration is fucked up really hard)
  • No social media

​

​

I seriously hit a low point in my life and need advice on how I can get at the top again. What I started doing this week was going FUCKING 100% at the gym every time I go, until I barely make it to my fucking car. This really helped me, also with sleep.

​

Please if you have any tips, share them with me.

​

TLDR: Got depressed, got oneitis for a hot girl with lots of red flags, she fucked someone else, now im even more depressed and need help to get back at the top again.