What's up team,

I've been in an LTR with a dime for just around two years. She's wonderful, self proclaimed n-count of 2 ( sex on the first date would say otherwise, lol) , and really is a delight to be with. feminine, cooks like a champ, keeps herself healthy, and the like.

Now I'm a 6'4" dude, and with a year of TRP under my belt at the time that I met her, I had recently been on a tear of a few dozen women. During that time, I was blasting 6am gym sessions 6 days a week, carefully monitoring calorie intake, and spent that year alcohol free. What a baller right?

Well shit when my current LTR came around, that pretty much stopped within 2 months. Combined with 2 summers of a shit job and starting to dislike my major in school (Just graduated with Industrial Engineering Deg.), I began to justify my inaction and began drinking again (mostly with her), eating shit, working out less, and being less happy with myself.

Without too many more details, my LTR has been nothing but awesome. However, I'm beginning to think that her "support", "love", and sex are not worth it when I feel like garbage whilst not with her. These recessions in my self-care efforts are not her fault, however they are highly correlated with her presence in my life. This is becoming so apparent in recent weeks that I have considered ending our relationship to focus on myself.

I feel like my mind is subconsciously saying "fuck it" like some former jock who just got married and lets himself go. Is this something that happens naturally or could there be something else going on.

TLDR: I'm not the best version of myself when committed to a woman. Is this normal?

Thanks all!