Okay, I feel hypocritical here but I just have to rant.

After hitting a oneitis rut in the fall, I have been absolutely murdering online dating apps. My dick game has also been quite impressive, so I have added a number of plates, brought back some old ones, and even dare I say creates some alpha widows. I have no lie had sex with 4 women in the last 48 hours, two of them for the first time.

Clearly, I am a whore. And I don't care because I don't trust THOTs. So I can't help but feel like a hypocrite here. I matched with a girl who I am very attracted to, and we've been talking for a week now. I made plans with her tonight, but ended up canceling in the afternoon because I forgot that I already made plans with another girl (who was driving a considerable distance to fuck me). She was a little upset but said it was okay, said she cancelled her plans and probably was just going to have to stay in now, and I apologized, set up a date for sunday.

Anyway, things wrapped up around 11pm or so and I messaged the first girl that if she didn't make other plans that I would be down to meet up with her. She told me that because I canceled my plans she made plans with someone else. I couldn't help but ask if it was another tinder. She said yes, and that they have been hooking up but he is very average in bed and short lasting. I said why waste your time, ditch him and come see me. She messaged me that she was already out with him and was about to goto his place. That was the last I heard.

I know I'm a slut myself - but something just doesn't sit right with me that this girl just went and fucked someone else within hours of me cancelling plans with her. Am I justified in being disgusted? Do I have a right? Should I just give this girl the best dick of her life and alpha widow her, or just next her now? Curious to hear all of your thoughts.

​

​

​

TL:DR I fuck multiple girls a week, yet still feel disgusted when women have multiple sexual partners.