Hey guys,

I’m 24 years old, been dating a 22 years old for the last 5 months (exclusive for the last 3).

She’s pretty, feminine, non drinker/smoker, no social media, good relationship with her family, never curse or shout, virgin before me (said it, acted like she is, bled in the first time so, not doubting that), petite and submissive to me in almost every way, “you choose what you want to do and I’ll come with” is just one sentence she said out of nowhere.

Problem is, she doesn’t want to give blowjobs, she was reluctant from the beginning about it, when I asked what’s the problem she can’t really explain anything besides “it doesn’t feel good/right/idk”.

She tries pleasing me in other ways, outside of bed and on it, PIV is still very painful for her (she’s a tiny girl) and last night I fucked her until she almost cried and then some more, she makes an effort for me.

Closest thing to BJ was when we spoke about it again yesterday, I told her that it is important for me, that she has to try it and then we’ll see afterwards what we’re gonna do about it.

She asked if it’s ok if she will try with a condom on, she did for about 30 seconds and then again just back to “doesn’t feel good/right/idk”.

I’m trying to decide with myself now if it’s a dealbreaker for me, I don’t wanna go a year or two or ten without blowjobs, yet she ticks many many LTR boxes.

Any advice on how to proceed?