Met this girl online. Slid into her DM. She was pretty active replying back. We chatted during 1 week, a little back and forth. She initiated conversations a lot of times herself. Meaning started them.

Date: We went out in the evening, i just wanted to see how well she looks in real life. She's fine. Date went fine. We made out in the car after. I wanted to invite her over, but had family visiting, so there was no chance.
She said she had great time. Texted me first when she got home and all.

HERE is where it gets weird.

On the next or a second day, i followed up on a date idea that we thought of on a first date. She said yes, but that she is pretty busy right now. And not sure when she will make it. I said fine. Silence since then.

So i thought she is either not interested in me, or just wants to show that "she aint that easy to get" as it looks. I said, fine let me know when you'll be able to do it.

Couple days passes. My Tinder notification pops up. Someone SUPER LIKED you. I'm checking - and guess who that is? Yes its her. We chatted, back and forth a little, brought up the date idea, she said she is still too busy and not sure when.

I said fine. Again no contact.

I wake up today, to a message on TINDER(!) from her, which was sent today 4am in the morning, "hey cutie".

I replied "hey there" with an emoji. No reply since.

(This all has been going over for almost a 3 or 4 weeks already)

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?